How To Wave Your Magic Wand With Auto Responders For Increased Sales and Customer Retention
By: Sandi Krakowski
Autoresponders… I just love them! But when you write a great autoresponder you always have to make sure that it's still on track with the marketing plan you've put into place for the next several months.
Grab a pen and write this on your monitor. It will serve you as a guideline" for communicating with people online:
1- How long has this person known my company
2- When did we first connect
3- Have they ever ordered from our company
4- Have we interacted thru social media, emails or our website
To send an email automatically introducing yourself to people who opted in for an event but have known you for awhile through Social Media would appear almost rude or cold.
But before you get discouraged remember that using autoresponders can make you more money and cause a flood of sales without ever speaking to one person live, if done correctly.
- Invite someone to Facebook. Every person who opts in for your newsletter, your event or offer should be invited to join you through Facebook, Twitter or both. I personally prefer Facebook because it's a closer connection with face to face interaction. When someone opts in for my free report I send out an autoresponder a few days later asking them to connect with me. This makes it really fun to get to know people more personally.
- Introduce one ( ONE!) of your products. Don't go overboard, just serve, don't sell. People buy from someone who serves more often than someone who hard sells. Give a few tips on something you offer and a link ( NOT a sales pitch) to that page on your site.
- Invite to an event, webinar or some other form of connection that can help the relationship with your customers grow. People love to connect with others online. They love relationships that are real, even if it's with a company! Starbucks has over 1 million friends on Facebook- this should give all of us a clue to pay attention.
- Give a discount to something on your site that they can't get anywhere else. I'd wait till about day 4-5 to do this, after you've invited them to Facebook and even invited them to a free event.
- Post a link to an article that relates to the original reason they opted in. Link to your WordPress blog. This not only brings your prospective customer to your site again but it also helps with your organic click thrus. The more people clicking thru to your website the better! So steer those who opted in back to your website and give excellent content and make it worth their while.
Autoresponders are not the place to send your offers out repeatedly.
We've all seen them, the disgusting misuse of autoresponders-
"Hi, thanks for stopping by, did you see this on my site, buy it now here!"..
"But wait, day two, there's more!"…
Emails like this sent as autoresponders are pretty sad but they happen far too often.
Remember- relationships are key. Your customers are the focus (not your company or your product) and making happy customers who love you is the ticket to long lasting wealth building online.
Auto Responder Magic On-Demand Class Finally, you'll want auto responders that people can read but never know they were written months ago. Emails that work like magic to keep your clients moving towards their next step. This is a critical skill in your online success.
Auto Responder Magic Class is a 4 hour class! Let me teach you my tricks on how to 'wave' your magic wand, whip out auto-responders in less than 30 minutes that are fresh, fast and furious to creating profits that last! Get Started NOW!!!